Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Talking while driving...

I always used to argue that talking while driving is not harmful. It is perfectly possible and okay to talk while driving without getting into an accident. This was my idea before last weekend. I went home and borrowed my brothers car to take care of some errands and I left my bluetooth at home. I answered anyway because I've done this thousands of times. By surprise it was an old friend and the conversation toook off in excitement. I started to make hand gestures while gossiping about the latest drama going on, taking my hands off the wheel and staring with my kneese. Right when I was at the peak of my story BOOM! I slammed right into the back of a Lexus truck. Seeing that I hit the car from the back, it was automatically considered my fault. So, im warning you all, do not talk while driving no matter how much concentration you may think you have. A second of distractions, could be a second which you'll be paying for, for the rest of your life. In my case for the next couple of months.

No comments: