Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The jail visit!

My friend got arrested April 11, 2007. He goes by the name of Munchy and was the biggest dope dealer in my town and the surrounding towns. He was wanted by the police for years but always escaped long jail sentences because they never had sufficient evidence to charge him. Make a long story short he got caught. I went to the jail for the first time in my life to visit him and to be perfectly honest it was not all that bad. My friends told me stories of how they make you take off your bra. They also said it smells really bad and you get this uncomfortable feeling in your body that makes you just want to get out of there. But it was nothing like that. I got there and I went through the metal detector. I was not forced to take anything off. I went to see Munch and a thick glass seperated us. There were tiny wholes in the center for us to speak through. Once you got over the tension I felt a ease. We laughed and joked for the whole 30 minute visit. The worst part was seeing him walk away back through the steal door with the guards. He refused to take his eyes off me and I refused to take my eyes off him. The jail visit, it really was not that bad!

No comments: