Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So long Winter!

You must be able to recognize when your given a blessing in disguise, you may not see it with your eyes, but in time your grieving heart will ease and rid of all the anger wich emotionally and socially confines. But when spring turns cold, and the wrath of her anger created from her pain threatens blood to your nose, retain your composure. Lash back not. For your strength is not defined by how quick u lash back but how u laugh at the act derived froma lie. Winter...shes turned cold...she will allow, the closest thing to her, the clouds, to hide the sun, the light, the truth. You can be mad at the change, be sad at the change, but be glad the change showed you the truth. Play back in your head every word that was said, i now know the truth about you. So now I say forget it. We were never "friends" from the start so why should I even care. I dont! Im done, im finished, I wont allow winters wind to knock me off balance this is it you see. Even when winter settles down and spring comes around your as good as casper and a sweet memory. So long winter I tell you so long, send the wrath of your winds after me, but the love of God and myself shall keep me warm. So long winter I say so long!

No comments: